Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harsha

Default long lathe stock is hopping,..

You can use some turning center at the mid way of the live and dead
centers, attached to the tool post.

Rikon Lathe David Pugh Woodturning 2 October 29th 05 06:30 AM
Lathe value... I know I'm going to regret asking this. Ken Moffett Metalworking 3 May 21st 04 11:01 PM
FS: Sheldon WWII Army lathe and extras Keith Norman Metalworking 0 March 10th 04 10:47 PM
Silent thermostat Dave Gibson UK diy 13 January 5th 04 12:02 PM
Dead Man's Tools Tom Watson Woodworking 35 July 20th 03 03:59 PM