Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.politics.republicans,alt.impeach.bush
Too_Many_Tools

Default OT - Is Rush Limburg back on the happy pills?

Actually the separation of church and state is a recent event in
history. In your example you only go as far back as the French
Revolution....people have been dying for stupid causes for much, much
longer than that.

Actually the line between church and state doesn't exist when it comes
to bloodshed...ever notice how a country or a religion each demands
your allegiance to the point of dying for it? Ever wonder why they need
that commitment?

Whether you call it religion or secularism, it is the same end
result...us versus them, the good guys versus the bad guys, ....ever
wonder why the military actively discourages getting to know the enemy
on a personal basis? Could it be that he/she is much more like us than
anyone would like to admit?

As for radical Islam, I see little difference between it and the
radical Christian movement in the United States. Even the tactics are
the same....let's bomb a abortion clinic when we disagree, leaders
quoting scripture that "we" are the chosen ones. And let us not forget
Oklahoma City with our own homegrown terrorists...I myself first
thought it was an external terrorist...a lesson not to jump to
premature conclusions.

When you reach for a gun or a bomb or a knife to prove your point you
have crossed the line in the opinion of the vast majority who just wish
to live their lives in peace.

TMT

Gunner: I'm back Gunner Metalworking 388 July 9th 04 12:35 AM
Wood for Childrens Blocks Wyatt Wright Woodworking 15 April 7th 04 05:15 AM
Adventures in Loft-land [email protected] UK diy 9 January 16th 04 08:14 PM
SEASONS GREETINGS BLOCKS Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT Woodworking 2 September 8th 03 05:06 PM
Since I don't have any plans...whatsa best way to secure desk's back panel to side panels? (and other questions) Leon Woodworking 5 August 27th 03 04:08 AM