Roger Martin

Default OT - The President meets The Queen

George Bush met The Queen, and he turns round and says: "As I'm the
President, I'm thinking of changing how the country is referred to, and I'm
thinking that it should be a Kingdom"

The Queen replies "I'm sorry Mr Bush, but to be a Kingdom, you have to have
a King in charge - and you're not a King."

George Bush thought a while and then said: "How about a Principality
then?",

To which the Queen replied "Again, to be a Principality you have to be a
Prince - and you're not a Prince, Mr Bush".

Bush thought long and hard and came up with "How about an Empire then?"

The Queen, getting a little annoyed by now, replies "Sorry again, Mr Bush,
but to be an Empire you must have an Emperor in charge - and you are not an
Emperor."

Before George Bush could utter another word, The Queen said: "I think
you're doing quite nicely as a Country".

Bray Haven

but to be an Empire you must have an Emperor in charge - and you are not an
Emperor."

Before George Bush could utter another word, The Queen said: "I think
you're doing quite nicely as a Country".

This would have been more fitting when Hillary was in the white house ).
Greg Sefton

Different honeys Mary Fisher UK diy 69 April 16th 04 12:06 PM
OT= Slouching Toward Servitude Guido Metalworking 10 August 26th 03 08:29 PM