Pat

Default Metalworking/blacksmithing Classes

Hello All:
Does anyone know of any metalworking/blacksmithing/welding classes in the
Maryland/Annapolis area. Any Help is appreciated.
Mark Jerde

Pat wrote:
Hello All:
Does anyone know of any metalworking/blacksmithing/welding classes in
the Maryland/Annapolis area. Any Help is appreciated.

The Anne Arundel Community College web site lists welding, but so far they
haven't responded to my email...

-- Mark (In Bowie)

GSG

Pat,
not sure how close is close enough but Peters Valley school of
Crafts is located in Layton NJ which is the N.W. part of the state.
They have a great summer schedule of blacksmithing classes as well as
more jewelry related classes. Do a web search to find the links.

Glen gardner

Pat

GSG wrote in :

Pat,
not sure how close is close enough but Peters Valley school of
Crafts is located in Layton NJ which is the N.W. part of the state.
They have a great summer schedule of blacksmithing classes as well as
more jewelry related classes. Do a web search to find the links.

Glen gardner

Thanks to everyone for the reply's. NJ is a little too far to go for a night
class but I do appreciate the info Glen. I will check out AA Comm. Col. as
it's close to us. Thanks Mark for that info. BTW I'm in Bowie also.
Pat