Gunner Asch

Default Ping Grant

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

If you want and win it, Ill pick it up and hold it for you.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Grant Erwin

Gunner Asch wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

If you want and win it, Ill pick it up and hold it for you.

Thanks! I wonder if the serial number is painted over in reality or just washed
out of the photo in Photoshop. The SN is very important when you have a Miller
unit, without it you are wandering in the wilderness when it comes to parts. I
bet they've had that DialArc production line running for 45 years with probably
50 design revs. I know the DialArc machine at South Seattle really well, it
doesn't look like this one, or the one I looked at the other day, and this one
doesn't look quite like the one I saw the other day .. I'll keep an eye on that
auction. Be a lot easier to hump it up here if it were off that pedestal,
probably come off with 8 bolts.

Incidentally, the military up here is about to burp and disgorge a wealth of
Miller TIG/stick bank units, model MOG-400A, onto the surplus market. Each bank
has 6 welding machines, each auction has 2 banks. They will probably go for
close to $35, so that would be an astonishing $3 per Miller welder .. see
http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=713830

GWE
Gunner Asch

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 04:08:52 -0800, Grant Erwin
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

If you want and win it, Ill pick it up and hold it for you.

Thanks! I wonder if the serial number is painted over in reality or just washed
out of the photo in Photoshop. The SN is very important when you have a Miller
unit, without it you are wandering in the wilderness when it comes to parts. I
bet they've had that DialArc production line running for 45 years with probably
50 design revs. I know the DialArc machine at South Seattle really well, it
doesn't look like this one, or the one I looked at the other day, and this one
doesn't look quite like the one I saw the other day .. I'll keep an eye on that
auction. Be a lot easier to hump it up here if it were off that pedestal,
probably come off with 8 bolts.

Ayup..the one pictured is essentially the one I have under the welding
bench. About 350 lbs.

Incidentally, the military up here is about to burp and disgorge a wealth of
Miller TIG/stick bank units, model MOG-400A, onto the surplus market. Each bank
has 6 welding machines, each auction has 2 banks. They will probably go for
close to $35, so that would be an astonishing $3 per Miller welder .. see
http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=713830

GWE

What the hell are they, and how do they work???

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Grant Erwin

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

One of the very cool things about Miller is you can download manuals. The link
for this particular item is http://www.millerwelds.com/om/o808f.pdf

I took a quick look and decided very rapidly to pass.

GWE
Brian Lawson

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 09:50:45 -0800, Grant Erwin
wrote:

One of the very cool things about Miller is you can download manuals. The link
for this particular item is http://www.millerwelds.com/om/o808f.pdf

I took a quick look and decided very rapidly to pass.

GWE

Hey Grant,

Not sure why you passed due to a PDF, but just look at this:

http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=704476

Why would they DO this!?!?!?! A $10 tarp for #$%^& sake!!!!

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Loft insulation Grant Vass UK diy 7 October 20th 05 06:31 PM
Ping Grant Irwin Gunner Metalworking 1 March 25th 05 10:10 PM
Ping N. Thornton N. Thornton UK diy 9 December 23rd 04 08:55 PM
Ping Pong Table [email protected] Woodworking 8 September 24th 04 09:26 PM