monkers

Default Trip Spring Compressor for snow plows???

We have a Fisher Trip Edge plow at work and after doing some welding on
it I was curious if anyone made a spring compressor to remove the trip
springs (it has 4)? The Meyers have eye-bolts to release the spring
tension, seems like a better set up. Just wondering how to safely
remove the springs in case I ever have to.
Craig