Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
DejaVU

Default radio control car

bought a radio control car this weekend
couldn't help myself

thing is the size of a Matchbox car, forward/back left/right controls
(not proportional though)

things got a capacitor or something in it and you charge it from the
transmitter unit. lasts about 5 minutes, 1 minute to recharge

the motor is the smallest I've ever seen, halfinch long, 1/4"
diameter. I think the steerring is magnetic but I'll open it to see
tonight.

and dangit, it's fun to drive too.
and the cats hate it (-:

swarf, steam and wind

--
David Forsyth -:- the email address is real /"\
http://terrapin.ru.ac.za/~iwdf/welcome.html \ /