Karl Vorwerk

Default radio control car

I got my nephew one for Christmas last year. Had to test it to make sure it
worked of course. A friend of mine wanted to cover one in fake fur to give
his cats something to chase.
The nephew said it was the best present he ever got and my brother wanted
one for himself.
Karl

"DejaVU" wrote in message
bought a radio control car this weekend
couldn't help myself

thing is the size of a Matchbox car, forward/back left/right controls
(not proportional though)

things got a capacitor or something in it and you charge it from the
transmitter unit. lasts about 5 minutes, 1 minute to recharge

the motor is the smallest I've ever seen, halfinch long, 1/4"
diameter. I think the steerring is magnetic but I'll open it to see
tonight.

and dangit, it's fun to drive too.
and the cats hate it (-:

swarf, steam and wind

--
David Forsyth -:- the email address is real /"\
http://terrapin.ru.ac.za/~iwdf/welcome.html \ /

---