TheAndroid

Default CA Toolholder dovetail dimensions?

Does anyone have a reference for the dovetail dimensions on a CA series
Aloris QC toolholder? I have looked at Aloris, Dorian and Phase II's
websites and they are not much help. They mainly give outside
dimensions of the tool post for fitting on a lathe.

I realize the dovetail angle is 60 degrees, but how wide is the
opening? How deep is the dovetail? My toolblocks are all 250 miles away
and I am trying to design an indexable carbide dovetail cutter to make
new toolholders. I have limited time in the shop, and would very much
like to have the plans for the dovetail cutter worked out before I get
in there.

Thanks!

Andy