ciuci2580

Default Hi guys! I found a great cigarettes site!

Tho weeks ago I found a website: www.all-cigs.com Cigarettes & liquors
store. They had a promotion: one carton of pall mall and a bottle of
Johnny Walker for only 79$. I bought it and I received it yesterday.
I'm very happy. The cigarettes are verry cheap and you can also find
hard to find brands.

Eric R Snow

On 27 Oct 2005 16:30:01 -0700, "ciuci2580"
wrote:

Tho weeks ago I found a website: www.all-cigs.com Cigarettes & liquors
store. They had a promotion: one carton of pall mall and a bottle of
Johnny Walker for only 79$. I bought it and I received it yesterday.
I'm very happy. The cigarettes are verry cheap and you can also find
hard to find brands.

Thanks for posting this! I'm going down to see my father in law next
week and since he smokes a lot he can save a lot of money. And he
needs that extra money to help pay the medical bills for treating the
cigarette caused cancer that's killing him. In fact, that's the reason
for the visit. To say goodbye before he dies, which won't be long.
They opened him up monday with the hopes of removing the tumor but
found him riddled with tumors. Even chemo is now worthless.
ERS

Jeff Wisnia

ciuci2580 wrote:
Tho weeks ago I found a website: www.all-cigs.com Cigarettes & liquors
store. They had a promotion: one carton of pall mall and a bottle of
Johnny Walker for only 79$. I bought it and I received it yesterday.
I'm very happy. The cigarettes are verry cheap and you can also find
hard to find brands.

FWIW Massachusetts recently aggresively cracked down on people who evade
state tobacco and sales taxes by buying their smokes on line.

If I read the news stories right the state subpoenad delivery records
from UPS and FedEx to find out people here who got cigarettes delivered
to them from on-line vendors and then hit them for the taxes plus
significant tax evasion fines.

Jeff (Who's very happy to have quit "cold turkey"* 10 years ago and is
still off them.)

* They call it that because it's about as pleasant as having a 16 pound
frozen Butterball jammed up your arse.

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Larry Jaques

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 01:42:41 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Jeff
Wisnia quickly quoth:

ciuci2580 wrote:
Tho weeks ago I found a website: www.ass-cigs.com Cigarettes & liquors
store. They had a promotion: one carton of pall mall and a bottle of
Johnny Walker for only 79$. I bought it and I received it yesterday.
I'm very happy. The cigarettes are verry cheap and you can also find
hard to find brands.

URL deftly manipulated to reflect the face of the OP.

FWIW Massachusetts recently aggresively cracked down on people who evade
state tobacco and sales taxes by buying their smokes on line.

If I read the news stories right the state subpoenad delivery records
from UPS and FedEx to find out people here who got cigarettes delivered
to them from on-line vendors and then hit them for the taxes plus
significant tax evasion fines.

The gov't has found a way to pay for itself.

Jeff (Who's very happy to have quit "cold turkey"* 10 years ago and is
still off them.)

* They call it that because it's about as pleasant as having a 16 pound
frozen Butterball jammed up your arse.

ROTFLMAO! Aw, ya wuss. 'Course, I spent a month or 2 tapering down
from a 2-pack-a-day habit to 1/2-pack-a-day, then got the flu and
decided it was time to really quit. I'm happily free from that on-
your-back-monster for 17 years now.

--------------------------------------
PESSIMIST: An optimist with experience
www.diversify.com - Web Database Development

"ciuci2580" wrote:

Tho weeks ago I found a website: www.all-cigs.com Cigarettes & liquors
store. They had a promotion: one carton of pall mall and a bottle of
Johnny Walker for only 79$. I bought it and I received it yesterday.
I'm very happy. The cigarettes are verry cheap and you can also find
hard to find brands.

Gee I quit smoking may 6, 1986, 7:25pm.

Sorry, don't need your poison.

Wes
-- A man should be free to do as he pleases as long as he
is willing to suffer the consequences.--