Eric R Snow

Default Hi guys! I found a great cigarettes site!

On 27 Oct 2005 16:30:01 -0700, "ciuci2580"
wrote:

Tho weeks ago I found a website: www.all-cigs.com Cigarettes & liquors
store. They had a promotion: one carton of pall mall and a bottle of
Johnny Walker for only 79$. I bought it and I received it yesterday.
I'm very happy. The cigarettes are verry cheap and you can also find
hard to find brands.

Thanks for posting this! I'm going down to see my father in law next
week and since he smokes a lot he can save a lot of money. And he
needs that extra money to help pay the medical bills for treating the
cigarette caused cancer that's killing him. In fact, that's the reason
for the visit. To say goodbye before he dies, which won't be long.
They opened him up monday with the hopes of removing the tumor but
found him riddled with tumors. Even chemo is now worthless.
ERS