Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Joe Brown

Default Advice needed for lifting Vertical Mill

Help! I've just taken delivery of a new Mill/Drill - ZX25M2, weight 196Kg. I
have a floor crane but don't know where on the Mill is a safe lifting
point - I've contacted the suppliers helpline and it is obvious they don't
know either. Can anyone help?
Regards,
Joe

Advice needed on putting poly on wood interior doors Shawn Home Repair 15 January 17th 05 05:26 AM
Advice needed re fireplace and room heater shaz UK diy 3 December 30th 04 06:34 PM
mill advice needed Craig Metalworking 9 December 8th 04 05:51 PM
advice needed: buying a house from owner (without an agent) Bill Seurer Home Ownership 8 August 22nd 03 09:49 PM
Making offer to buy home - advice needed John Amp Home Ownership 4 July 30th 03 03:08 AM