cl

Default DRILL DOCTOR Grinds tungsten electrodes

Ignoramus27736 wrote:
Is yours fixed at 118 or 135 degress or is it adjustable?

http://www.pro-fusiononline.com/products/preground.htm

This is wha I think of when mentioning of a pencil like look, much
sharper than 135deg

It is adjustable, but you misunderstood.

I do not use the adaptor (collet) for sharpening drill bits when
sharpening my tungsten electrodes.

I simply use the drill doctor as a diamond wheel rotating at high
speed.

I hold the electrode in my hands, insert it into a big opening. That
opening is used for aligning drill bits in DD collets. With the collet
removed, it is about 1" diameter window. Insert the electrode into
that window, adjust its position by hand, and grind it.

I assumed you were using the DD with the drill bit holder. My mistake.
In normal use with the holder can you adjust it to angles other than 118
and 135?

Basically, think about a dremel tool that's being held in a vice.

The cool thing about the lithium dremel is that it has a flat bottom so
it sit flat and you can use your legs to stabilize it.