Tom Wait

Default Auction coming up

Lots of machines and I would guess tons of tooling!!
Rockford, Illinois next week. Check out the auctioneers website.
http://www.biditup.com/auction_detai...?auctionid=392

Tom

Tom Wait wrote:
Lots of machines and I would guess tons of tooling!!
Rockford, Illinois next week. Check out the auctioneers website.
http://www.biditup.com/auction_detai...?auctionid=392

If you do plan to attend please be a cautious bidder. This is not the
most reputable auctioneer.

Tom Wait

Thanks for the heads up. Actually I don't plan to go. Poverty strikes again.
Have you had trouble with them in the past? Has someone you know had
problems? Can you elaborate?
Tom
wrote in message
oups.com...

Tom Wait wrote:
Lots of machines and I would guess tons of tooling!!
Rockford, Illinois next week. Check out the auctioneers website.
http://www.biditup.com/auction_detai...?auctionid=392

If you do plan to attend please be a cautious bidder. This is not the
most reputable auctioneer.

Gunner

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 04:10:48 GMT, "Tom Wait"
wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. Actually I don't plan to go. Poverty strikes again.
Have you had trouble with them in the past? Has someone you know had
problems? Can you elaborate?

I suspect it would be unwise to elaborate on a public forum. But if
the gentleman tells you to be cautious...and I know him
personally..you should be wearing full body armor and have your
wallet rivited to your underwear if attending this auction.

He indeed..,knows of what he speaks.

Gunner

Tom
wrote in message
roups.com...

Tom Wait wrote:
Lots of machines and I would guess tons of tooling!!
Rockford, Illinois next week. Check out the auctioneers website.
http://www.biditup.com/auction_detai...?auctionid=392

If you do plan to attend please be a cautious bidder. This is not the
most reputable auctioneer.

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Tom Wait

Now you've got my curiosity piqued. I may drive down there just to observe
or buy some small stuff. I was hoping to pick up a verticle mill, they have
11 of them for auction.
Tom
wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. Actually I don't plan to go. Poverty strikes

again.
Have you had trouble with them in the past? Has someone you know had
problems? Can you elaborate?

I suspect it would be unwise to elaborate on a public forum. But if
the gentleman tells you to be cautious...and I know him
personally..you should be wearing full body armor and have your
wallet rivited to your underwear if attending this auction.

He indeed..,knows of what he speaks.

Gunner

Tom
wrote in message