RWL

Default Fortress mailboxes

I haven't had a vandalism problem, but I did make a swinging post so
that the snow plow can hit it and it just swings right back where it
should be.

If I had a vandalism problem, I would make a stronger box and just put
it on my swinging post. It might make a fun target for them to hit
with a baseball bat, but probably wouldn't damage the box, which would
just swing out of the way. If they managed to hit the box with the
car, it probably would do more damage than a standard box because it
would be heavier, but it would still swing out of the way.

RWL

******* Recreate gaps in email address to reply *******