Honest A Babin

Default Gunner Arse Shoots off Pecker: "I was Drunk" he says "it's not like I did it on purpose".

Gunnerman:
Hope yopu are okay. My shotgun blw up and I got hit in nuts so I know
how it feels. I'm just leaving the hospital now.
I hoping you are okay.
I wouls like to send Hilde to help you but she is alreaedy with her
full ahnds with me and the boys. The cat you sent made the trip fine
and was well kino0wn around Bristol area and got wrote on in the paper
and news.
Thanks you again wonderful gunnerman you were right about the damascius
shotgun and everybiody else wrong again.
I promise to send the vice again since 2002 but my uncle Merkel died
and its been one thing after another since. You are number one always
but number 640 on the toolings to ship from ebay days sales.
If you'd like some offsprings from the cayt leyt me know since the news
reports everyone wants a part of her now.
I';m keeping to touch later gunnerman:
Al/
A Babin & Sons/
ISO 9000 Compilant jopb shot. Rebuildeing and refurbishent of the
machine tool. Custom pool cues and covers to keep the leaves out in
winter. KMArt Bristol cashier.