Artemia Salina

Default Pictures of pumpkin cannon

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 16:41:40 -0400, wayne mak wrote:

Heres a link to the cannon, it shoots those gords to hell and gone.
http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/pumpkin/pumpkin.htm

Very nice!

Last I heard I the Aludium Q-36 Pumpkin Modulator was the record
holder, firing a pumpkin more than 4400 feet. Yes, nearly a statute
mile! That was back in 1998. I wonder if they've passed the mile mark
yet.

Someone may one day beat that record, but they'll *never* beat that name!

Don Bruder

In article ,
Artemia Salina wrote:

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 16:41:40 -0400, wayne mak wrote:

Heres a link to the cannon, it shoots those gords to hell and gone.
http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/pumpkin/pumpkin.htm

Very nice!

Last I heard I the Aludium Q-36 Pumpkin Modulator was the record
holder, firing a pumpkin more than 4400 feet. Yes, nearly a statute
mile! That was back in 1998. I wonder if they've passed the mile mark
yet.

Someone may one day beat that record, but they'll *never* beat that name!

Ahhhh, but there's one critical question left unanswered...

marvinWhere's the Earth-shattering ka-boom? There's supposed to be an
Earth-shattering ka-boom!/marvin

Sorry... You knew that SOMEBODY had to do it!

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
See http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd/main/contact.html for full details.
Bruce L. Bergman

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 02:40:32 GMT, Don Bruder wrote:
In article ,
Artemia Salina wrote:
On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 16:41:40 -0400, wayne mak wrote:

Heres a link to the cannon, it shoots those gords to hell and gone.
http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/pumpkin/pumpkin.htm

Ooooohhhhhhh! The brute-force elevation control is a nice touch.

Very nice!
Last I heard I the Aludium Q-36 Pumpkin Modulator was the record
holder, firing a pumpkin more than 4400 feet. Yes, nearly a statute
mile! That was back in 1998. I wonder if they've passed the mile mark
yet.
Someone may one day beat that record, but they'll *never* beat that name!

Ahhhh, but there's one critical question left unanswered...

marvinWhere's the Earth-shattering ka-boom? There's supposed to be an
Earth-shattering ka-boom!/marvin

Sorry... You knew that SOMEBODY had to do it!

If you'da hadn't, I'da dunnit. ;-P

-- Bruce --

Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700
5737 Kanan Rd. #359, Agoura CA 91301 (818) 889-9545
Gunner Asch

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 21:11:55 -0400, Artemia Salina
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 16:41:40 -0400, wayne mak wrote:

Heres a link to the cannon, it shoots those gords to hell and gone.
http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/pumpkin/pumpkin.htm

Very nice!

Last I heard I the Aludium Q-36 Pumpkin Modulator was the record
holder, firing a pumpkin more than 4400 feet. Yes, nearly a statute
mile! That was back in 1998. I wonder if they've passed the mile mark
yet.

Someone may one day beat that record, but they'll *never* beat that name!

I hope someone is paying Marvin the Martian the proper royalties

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner