Waynemak

Default Anyone looking for an old CNC mill?

I stopped in on a private tool sale, the seller has a large CNC mill I think
its a sagu? Comes with controls and some tooling, looks to have about 20
collets and some other misc stuff. Its a big machine must be in the 5000
pound range. Its a Sweedish machine, her husband died and shes selling off
his tools. She will take around $300 for it. She has a Harrison lathe for
about $2900 but it has some bed wear. Lots of end mills and other small
items. All are in CT. Drop me a line if you have any interest.