Terry Keeley

Default Help identifying Palmgren table?

Just acquired an 8" table that has X & Y travel, tilts and rotates. Similar
to their current model 84, no. 32804 he
http://www.palmgren.com/palmgren/p-m...idetables.html

Has 6284-1 in the casting and 84-202 stamped in the table. Nothing on the
Palmgren site. Some pix he

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/thumbnails.php?album=315

Anyone know a model number and where to get a manual and parts list?

Tom

Terry Keeley wrote:

Just acquired an 8" table that has X & Y travel, tilts and rotates. Similar
to their current model 84, no. 32804 he
http://www.palmgren.com/palmgren/p-m...idetables.html

Has 6284-1 in the casting and 84-202 stamped in the table. Nothing on the
Palmgren site. Some pix he

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/thumbnails.php?album=315

Anyone know a model number and where to get a manual and parts list?

That's a bad stutter you have there! :-)

Again, Model 104 and perhaps Palmgren would be the place
to obtain documentation?

Tom
Terry Keeley

Sorry about that, I've tryed to post this 3 times and this is the first I've
seen it, guess I'll get a real news reader some day.

Thanks, now I have a model number to tell them when I call...

"Tom" wrote in message
Terry Keeley wrote:

Just acquired an 8" table that has X & Y travel, tilts and rotates.

Similar
to their current model 84, no. 32804 he

http://www.palmgren.com/palmgren/p-m...idetables.html

Has 6284-1 in the casting and 84-202 stamped in the table. Nothing on

the
Palmgren site. Some pix he

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/thumbnails.php?album=315

Anyone know a model number and where to get a manual and parts list?

That's a bad stutter you have there! :-)

Again, Model 104 and perhaps Palmgren would be the place
to obtain documentation?

Tom

Terry Keeley

Just talked to a tech guy at Palmgren, the numbers I had didn't make much
sense till I said I "thought" it might be a model 104, now he's trying to
find info, thanks again!

"Tom" wrote in message
Terry Keeley wrote:

Just acquired an 8" table that has X & Y travel, tilts and rotates.

Similar
to their current model 84, no. 32804 he

http://www.palmgren.com/palmgren/p-m...idetables.html

Has 6284-1 in the casting and 84-202 stamped in the table. Nothing on

the
Palmgren site. Some pix he

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/thumbnails.php?album=315

Anyone know a model number and where to get a manual and parts list?

That's a bad stutter you have there! :-)

Again, Model 104 and perhaps Palmgren would be the place
to obtain documentation?

Tom

Terry Keeley

Just got some info from Palmgren:

"Dear Mr. Keeley:
Mixed news.
Just talked to Walter Szotek, our manuf. engineer. If the table ID is
indeed 84-202 with no alphas in the string, then the unit is about 40 years
old. No parts for the dividing plate are available; those were cleared out 5
years ago.
Pls double check the table ID and email me back on that. Other than the
dividing attachment, the parts are supposed to be the same for the US made
32804 list I already sent you (with the exception of the table gear #35
which now has a different bore diameter).

Some history. After the first thousand or so tables were produced in the
84 series, they started adding year identifiers after the '-'. 'A' indicated
1968..."

Thanks for the help!

.. .

"Tom" wrote in message
Terry Keeley wrote:

Just acquired an 8" table that has X & Y travel, tilts and rotates.

Similar
to their current model 84, no. 32804 he

http://www.palmgren.com/palmgren/p-m...idetables.html

Has 6284-1 in the casting and 84-202 stamped in the table. Nothing on

the
Palmgren site. Some pix he

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/thumbnails.php?album=315

Anyone know a model number and where to get a manual and parts list?

That's a bad stutter you have there! :-)

Again, Model 104 and perhaps Palmgren would be the place
to obtain documentation?

Tom

Terry Keeley

Here's a copy of a 1965 cataloge page that "Tom" from rcm sent me, looks
like I have a indexing plate to find

http://gallery.intlwaters.com/displa...lbum=315&pos=0

Thanks Tom!