Default Preliminary word list for machine tool self-reproduction

Hello, gang o' mine!

Here is my list. I am working on a glossary.

adding time/energy/money to a quantity matrix
Closed
Closure
Co-modify
Complementary
cutting speed
energy to produce a feature
energy to produce a machine
energy to produce a part
feature
machinability
machining energy
machining power
Minimal
Open
produce
reproduce
self-reproduce
Self-modify
surface
surface finish
time to produce a feature
time to produce a machine
time to produce a part
time to reproduce a machine
time to self-reproduce a universal machine
Upgrade
volume
workpiece feed rate

You may ignore the capitalizations.