Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default FS - A lathe for all budgets

We purchased a bunch of lathes this last week and now have lathes from
$250. to $10,000. Sure the cheaper ones need some work to bring them up
to snuff but they are all American or British and parts are available.
Two of the lathes are rare long bed SBL's so you pool cue guys pay
attention.
9" SBL on factory cabinet
9" SBL long bed on factory cabinet
10" SBL long bed light duty on factory cabinet
10" SBL heavy on hairpin legs, well tooled
10" EMCO Maier very late
11" Clausing Colchester nice
11" Logan table model rough
12" Clausing on factory stand- older
13" Harrison AA Nice!
13" Harrison M300 w/ tracer Nice!
13" Clausing/ Colchester needs ways reground Cheap!
15" LeBlond Superb!
17" Clausing Colchester Cheap!
These lathes are in Costa Mesa, CA. Call (949) 645-7601 or Email me.
Please don't ask for pictures and specs on all of them. Reasonable
requests will be aced on promptly. I will be out of town all next week.
Leigh

House of tools lathe - comments Machineman Metalworking 24 July 11th 04 05:58 AM
How to build a chip tray for a lathe stand? Josef Burger Metalworking 7 May 11th 04 05:08 PM
Old Delta Lathe Worth New motor? Dain-Owens Woodturning 14 November 19th 03 06:34 AM
What can I do with a lathe? Silvan Metalworking 20 November 7th 03 02:27 AM