Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Actuators or somethign for a bed cover.

I am thinking of building a bed cover made out of wood and covered for
my bed of my truck. It would have a hinge so it would open and I could
store things like groceries, etc. It there a way to make it so the
hinged part could be opened automatically by a button or remote or
something? Can you help me find where the parts are?

Just thinking right now. Any helpful ideas are appreciated!