Default Power Downfeed Assembly for a Cincinnati Royal 18" Drill Press

I need a power downfeed assmebly for a Cincinnati Royal 18" Drill
Press. If anyone knows where one might be please let me know. Thanks,
Steve

ATP*

wrote in message
oups.com...
I need a power downfeed assmebly for a Cincinnati Royal 18" Drill
Press. If anyone knows where one might be please let me know. Thanks,
Steve

Giddings and Lewis has parts and info- do you have a downfeed assembly that
is not working?

The Cincinnati Machine Tool company was to become Cincinnati Milacron
which was then bought by Unova. Did Giddings and Lewis buy them from
Unova?

I do not have a power downfeed now, but I would like to add one to my
drill press.

Thanks, Steve

ATP*

wrote in message
ups.com...
The Cincinnati Machine Tool company was to become Cincinnati Milacron
which was then bought by Unova. Did Giddings and Lewis buy them from
Unova?

I do not have a power downfeed now, but I would like to add one to my
drill press.

Thanks, Steve

They had info on my Cincinnati Bickford- which may be completely different
than Cincinnati Royal. I don't think you're going to find a whole power
downfeed at a decent price unless you get one on an old drill press.

D Murphy

" wrote in
ups.com:

The Cincinnati Machine Tool company was to become Cincinnati Milacron
which was then bought by Unova. Did Giddings and Lewis buy them from
Unova?

Cincinnati Lamb was bought by Maxcor in April. Maxcor recently announced
that it was buying the machine tool division from Thyssen Krupp who own
G&L, Fadal, and others.

If the deal goes through (maybe it already has), Maxcor would be the
largest U.S. machine tool buider.

--

Dan

retrofitting an ATX psupply into a microATX psupply box - won't power dave Electronics Repair 0 March 23rd 05 03:23 PM
Metal Working Machinery New and Used in Australia and for Export [email protected] Metalworking 0 February 23rd 05 02:54 AM
Power surges Cheryl Home Repair 54 June 25th 04 08:50 PM
Quality Of Tools cisco kid UK diy 145 June 14th 04 01:56 PM
Power surges 1/ 2 barry martin Home Repair 0 June 5th 04 10:48 AM