Randy

Default ebay seller Lathe parts

anyone deal with this person? I bought three things and only recieved
one of them. Feedback is now private and lots of negatives are
showing up. Be warned......
remove 333 to email reply.
Thanks,
Randy
Honest A Babin

anyone deal with this person? I bought three things and only recieved
one of them. Feedback is now private and lots of negatives are
showing up. Be warned......
remove 333 to email reply.
Thanks,
Randy

Not sure but be my be the ciousin in the sylmar Ca. Used to sell good
but like me people want to attack and make me mad. I take a xanax and
smoke cigar and relax while the kids pack sales parts. The hurricane
may slow him down too.
Hope this helps you too.
Al Babin & Sons LLC
ISO 9000 comlpaint jib ship. Rebuilt and rebuild precision machines
tools. Custom pool cuse and covers.

Dave

Randy wrote:
anyone deal with this person? I bought three things and
only recieved one of them. Feedback is now private and
lots of negatives are showing up. Be warned......
remove 333 to email reply.
Thanks,
Randy

Who? What ID? I would never buy anything from someone with private
feedback.

ATP*

"Dave" wrote in message
ups.com...
Randy wrote:
anyone deal with this person? I bought three things and
only recieved one of them. Feedback is now private and
lots of negatives are showing up. Be warned......
remove 333 to email reply.
Thanks,
Randy

Who? What ID? I would never buy anything from someone with private
feedback.

lathe_parts Bella Sales

Chris

"Honest A Babin" wrote in message
oups.com...
anyone deal with this person? I bought three things and only recieved

one of them. Feedback is now private and lots of negatives are
showing up. Be warned......
remove 333 to email reply.
Thanks,
Randy

Not sure but be my be the ciousin in the sylmar Ca. Used to sell good
but like me people want to attack and make me mad. I take a xanax and
smoke cigar and relax while the kids pack sales parts. The hurricane
may slow him down too.
Hope this helps you too.
Al Babin & Sons LLC
ISO 9000 comlpaint jib ship. Rebuilt and rebuild precision machines
tools. Custom pool cuse and covers.

Is this a joke. If so I do not get it.

BTW What in the living hell are pool cuse?

Dick

You may be right as I am one of those you refer to. When they place a
high shipping price I figure their trying to screw me there so I don't take
a chance of them screwing me with their merchandise also.
Dick
--
Richard H. Neighbors
Building and repairing fine billiard cues for real pool players at
"D Murphy" wrote in message
"Dave" wrote in news:1125877820.894458.64470
@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Randy wrote:
anyone deal with this person? I bought three things and
only recieved one of them. Feedback is now private and
lots of negatives are showing up. Be warned......
remove 333 to email reply.
Thanks,
Randy

Who? What ID? I would never buy anything from someone with private
feedback.

Lathe Parts aka Bella Sales. I won four items all at once from them. The
list said they would not combine shipping and the shipping cost was a
little high. I bid accordingly and won. They combined two items and two
items. So I paid 1/2 the shipping. Good deal. The items were described as
used, but turned out to be NOS. Another bonus. But since then I've heard
complaints and their feedback went private. Who knows? When I bought they
had decent feedback.

As an aside, I notice that auctions with high shipping usually end up
being
a better bargain than ones with reasonable shipping. Seems to tick some
people off and they don't bid.

--

Dan

Ken Davey

Honest A Babin wrote:
anyone deal with this person? I bought three things and only
recieved

one of them. Feedback is now private and lots of negatives are
showing up. Be warned......
remove 333 to email reply.
Thanks,
Randy

Not sure but be my be the ciousin in the sylmar Ca. Used to sell good
but like me people want to attack and make me mad. I take a xanax and
smoke cigar and relax while the kids pack sales parts. The hurricane
may slow him down too.
Hope this helps you too.
Al Babin & Sons LLC
ISO 9000 comlpaint jib ship. Rebuilt and rebuild precision machines
tools. Custom pool cuse and covers.

Who is this - really?
Rryker?

ATP*

"Chris" wrote in message
"Honest A Babin" wrote in message
oups.com...
anyone deal with this person? I bought three things and only recieved

one of them. Feedback is now private and lots of negatives are
showing up. Be warned......
remove 333 to email reply.
Thanks,
Randy

Not sure but be my be the ciousin in the sylmar Ca. Used to sell good
but like me people want to attack and make me mad. I take a xanax and
smoke cigar and relax while the kids pack sales parts. The hurricane
may slow him down too.
Hope this helps you too.
Al Babin & Sons LLC
ISO 9000 comlpaint jib ship. Rebuilt and rebuild precision machines
tools. Custom pool cuse and covers.

Is this a joke. If so I do not get it.

DAGS- al babin -newsgroups

BTW What in the living hell are pool cuse?

pool cues. Babin don spel to good

jim rozen

In article , Ken Davey says...

Al Babin & Sons LLC
ISO 9000 comlpaint jib ship. Rebuilt and rebuild precision machines
tools. Custom pool cuse and covers.

LOL! Ha ha ha ha ha.

Who is this - really?
Rryker?

Nah, that guy took himself too seriously. I bet it's
pete albrecht! DoN could tell us for real though.

Jim

please reply to:
JohnM

Ken Davey wrote:
Honest A Babin wrote:

anyone deal with this person? I bought three things and only
recieved

one of them. Feedback is now private and lots of negatives are
showing up. Be warned......
remove 333 to email reply.
Thanks,
Randy

Not sure but be my be the ciousin in the sylmar Ca. Used to sell good
but like me people want to attack and make me mad. I take a xanax and
smoke cigar and relax while the kids pack sales parts. The hurricane
may slow him down too.
Hope this helps you too.
Al Babin & Sons LLC
ISO 9000 comlpaint jib ship. Rebuilt and rebuild precision machines
tools. Custom pool cuse and covers.

Who is this - really?
Rryker?

I never found that rod rykin' guy to have any sense of humor.

John