Dick

You may be right as I am one of those you refer to. When they place a
high shipping price I figure their trying to screw me there so I don't take
a chance of them screwing me with their merchandise also.
Dick
--
Richard H. Neighbors
Building and repairing fine billiard cues for real pool players at
"D Murphy" wrote in message
"Dave" wrote in news:1125877820.894458.64470
@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Randy wrote:
anyone deal with this person? I bought three things and
only recieved one of them. Feedback is now private and
lots of negatives are showing up. Be warned......
remove 333 to email reply.
Thanks,
Randy

Who? What ID? I would never buy anything from someone with private
feedback.

Lathe Parts aka Bella Sales. I won four items all at once from them. The
list said they would not combine shipping and the shipping cost was a
little high. I bid accordingly and won. They combined two items and two
items. So I paid 1/2 the shipping. Good deal. The items were described as
used, but turned out to be NOS. Another bonus. But since then I've heard
complaints and their feedback went private. Who knows? When I bought they
had decent feedback.

As an aside, I notice that auctions with high shipping usually end up
being
a better bargain than ones with reasonable shipping. Seems to tick some
people off and they don't bid.

--

Dan