Too_Many_Tools

The word currently is that natural gas will be 70% higher this
winter...this is the most optimistic guess.

It is likely to be higher.

You might also want to insulate if you can find it...the prices have
gone up 25% and there are spot shortages now.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

I have seen the results of cars and trucks being underwater....the
problems never end.

Electrical systems develop problems for years, seals allow water in to
cause future problems, body work rusts from the inside out....it just
goes on and on and on.

Bear in mind that these vehicles from along the Gulf Coast will be
shipped thousands of miles to unsuspecting customers.

As someone has said, buy your used vehicles now since this blight will
be with the market for years as people sell their problem cars to
others.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

I also have come to the same decision.

The big problem is that it is not the terminal diseases that force
families into bankruptcy...it is the chronic ones that nickel and dime
you to the poor house.

Ask around...you won't be happy with you find.

TMT

Jon Anderson

Nick Hull wrote:

And statistically you will live 17 years longer than your doctor.

I sure hope so!

Jon
Grady

I had heard that they should expect fuel oil in the NE to be high, but not
natural gas. That sucks. Just makes me that much happier that I have a duel
fuel heat pump earning its keep.

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
The word currently is that natural gas will be 70% higher this
winter...this is the most optimistic guess.

It is likely to be higher.

You might also want to insulate if you can find it...the prices have
gone up 25% and there are spot shortages now.

TMT

RAM^3

Nick Hull wrote in news:nhull-175C8B.17360508092005
@news1.east.earthlink.net:

IIRC, you will live longer without 'heroic' life support. And
statistically you will live 17 years longer than your doctor.

--

Wonderful!

Especially since he's 38 and I'm 62. G