Christopher Tidy

Default Facom nut splitter

My Facom nut splitter set has arrived and I tried it out yesterday. Cuts
nuts open nicely. I removed 6 seriously rusty nuts in about as many
minutes. It takes a lot of torque to crack open a nut, though, so I'd
glad I didn't go for el cheapo - I'd be worried applying that amount of
torque to a cheap tool. The other nice thing about the set is that it
has a sticker on the top giving the name and phone number of the person
to contact if you have and comments or problems. So far I'm very
pleased. Will be using it again soon too...

Thanks for all the advice.

Best wishes,

Chris

Chris

"Christopher Tidy" wrote in message
The other nice thing about the set is that it
has a sticker on the top giving the name and phone number of the person to
contact if you have and comments or problems. So far I'm very pleased.

Something you do not see much of today at all. Made in the USA I hope.

Should be more like this. Sure does show pride as well.

Chris

Christopher Tidy

Chris wrote:
"Christopher Tidy" wrote in message
The other nice thing about the set is that it

has a sticker on the top giving the name and phone number of the person to
contact if you have and comments or problems. So far I'm very pleased.

Something you do not see much of today at all. Made in the USA I hope.

Should be more like this. Sure does show pride as well.

Used the nut splitter another 6 times this past weekend. Definitely a
good purchase.

Chris

wws

Christopher Tidy wrote:

Chris wrote:

"Christopher Tidy" wrote in message
The other nice thing about the set is that it

has a sticker on the top giving the name and phone number of the
person to contact if you have and comments or problems. So far I'm
very pleased.

Something you do not see much of today at all. Made in the USA I
hope.

Should be more like this. Sure does show pride as well.

Used the nut splitter another 6 times this past weekend. Definitely a
good purchase.

Chris

Careful,
When all you have is a nut cracker,
everyone looks like a nut.

TS Splitter Ray Woodworking 10 July 21st 05 08:06 AM
Cheap and Effective Splitter Leon Woodworking 12 April 22nd 04 06:03 AM
WWII touching Biesemeyer Splitter !!!!!!!! lwwise Woodworking 14 December 23rd 03 08:52 PM
Cable TV Splitter Signal Strength New Question Home Repair 6 September 8th 03 11:12 PM
Home made splitter - Spring Loaded? Michael Wagner Woodworking 2 July 16th 03 10:01 PM