Harold and Susan Vordos

Default PING:Ken Sterling

Ken,
On the outside chance you happened to miss this post, I've copied it for
your perusal. It would have been easy to miss.

Harold

"Arcanum" wrote in message

Ken Sterling Wrote:
Hmmm ... I wonder why the contrail disappeared. With all that much more
fuel being burned and water vapor being created, I would think that the
contrail would get even bigger. Anybody know? Ken.

Pardon the intrusion and off-topic post, Folks!

I was following your posts when I ran across the name 'Ken Sterling'
above.

Would that be 'Ken Sterling, USN, stationed @ NTCC Hampton Roads in
1990' ???

If so, I'd love to talk with you!

Arcanum / Coree
Arcanum3d((at))mail.com

--
Arcanum

Ken Sterling

"Arcanum" wrote in message

Ken Sterling Wrote:
Hmmm ... I wonder why the contrail disappeared. With all that much more
fuel being burned and water vapor being created, I would think that the
contrail would get even bigger. Anybody know? Ken.

Pardon the intrusion and off-topic post, Folks!

I was following your posts when I ran across the name 'Ken Sterling'
above.

Would that be 'Ken Sterling, USN, stationed @ NTCC Hampton Roads in
1990' ???

If so, I'd love to talk with you!

Arcanum / Coree
Arcanum3d((at))mail.com

--
Arcanum

Thanks, Harold. I *did* miss this post, but unfortunately, I'm not
the same guy. I only *wish* I was that young G . I'll e-mail him
to let him know. Thanks again.
Ken.

Harold and Susan Vordos

"Arcanum" wrote in message

Ken Sterling Wrote:
[...]

Your most welcome, Ken. We have to look out for one another.

Harold