Jon

Default Purchasing a small lathe in Canada

Hello all,

I'm looking into purchasing a small metal working lathe for hobby
use. Something around 8 to 10" swing over bed by 15 to 20" between
centres (seems like a good size for a small machine).

I can easily get my hands on a Craftex brand lathe distributed by
BusyBee tools (anybody have an opinion on them?), but I'm having a hard
time finding other retailers that offer similar sized and priced
machines in Canada. Shipping from retailers in the US seems too
expensive (not including customs).

Would anybody have any good retailers and or brands to recommend
that are easily available in Canada?

Thanks very much!
Jon