Karl Vorwerk

I wonder if they have a pattern for a drill press cozy.
Karl

"Sophia Stavropoulou" wrote in message
Dear crochet-knitters and crochet-lovers great news !

http://www.crochetmania.com

Are you looking for exquisite crochet patterns? Do you want
to start learning how to crochet? THIS is the right PLACE.

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040721162716P3c6EeZ4

Jeff Wisnia

Sophia Stavropoulou wrote:

Dear crochet-knitters and crochet-lovers great news !

http://www.crochetmania.com

Are you looking for exquisite crochet patterns? Do you want
to start learning how to crochet? THIS is the right PLACE.

But, rec.crafts.metalworking is probably NOT the right PLACE for you to
try and attract customers Sophia.

Though, after a few moments looking at your photo on your website my
needle seemed less flexible than usual.

Anyone here know what that "MAF Anti-Spam ID" jazz is all about? I only
seem to find it on stuff I'd consider spam. Gouldn't Google up anything
very helpfule about it.

Jeff

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040721162716P3c6EeZ4

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Do you have a pattern to make chain mail out of stainless steel pot
scrubbers?

jw

Jim McGill

Karl wrote
I wonder if they have a pattern for a drill press cozy.

Yes, I make them all the time out of swarf!!!