Joe AutoDrill

Default Sher Model APD 316FS Drill/Mill Anyone?

Anyone ever heard of a Sher model APD 316FS drill or mill? Might be
Sherline of Australia, but we can't be sure... Never heard of the
manufacturer before today.

Better yet, anyone have one?!? As usual, I'm in need of critical
measurements...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022