Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
himog

Default Milling cutters I saw in Moltrecht

I was looking through Moltrecht's "Machine Shop Practice" Vol 2 and saw
some interesting tools I'd like to purchase somewhere.

First, on pp.116 there is an indexable end mill which holds one square
insert and that can do plunge cuts.

Second, there is a fly cutter on pp.131 that holds the single point
cutter exactly perpendicular to the spindle.

I haven't seen anything like these two tools for sale in Enco, do any
of the other suppliers have them?