Harold and Susan Vordos

Default OT Great service from GreatLITE

I recently purchased a small LED flashlight, marketed under the name
GreatLITE, by Great Neck Tools. It failed almost instantly, but the
warranty said to return it for either a repair, or replacement, which is
what I did. Yesterday UPS delivered a new one that works as it should.
I figure anyone interested in their products might enjoy knowing they are
quick to make adjustments when something goes wrong. I recommend them
highly.

Usual disclaimers. Just a satisfied customer.

Harold

ATP*

I recently purchased a small LED flashlight, marketed under the name
GreatLITE, by Great Neck Tools. It failed almost instantly, but the
warranty said to return it for either a repair, or replacement, which is
what I did. Yesterday UPS delivered a new one that works as it should.
I figure anyone interested in their products might enjoy knowing they are
quick to make adjustments when something goes wrong. I recommend them
highly.

Usual disclaimers. Just a satisfied customer.

Harold

Good that they replaced it. Great Neck tools is a local company that imports
low quality tools. In general, my experience with their products has not
been good.

Harold and Susan Vordos

"ATP*" wrote in message

I recently purchased a small LED flashlight, marketed under the name
GreatLITE, by Great Neck Tools. It failed almost instantly, but the
warranty said to return it for either a repair, or replacement, which is
what I did. Yesterday UPS delivered a new one that works as it

should.
I figure anyone interested in their products might enjoy knowing they

are
quick to make adjustments when something goes wrong. I recommend them
highly.

Usual disclaimers. Just a satisfied customer.

Harold

Good that they replaced it. Great Neck tools is a local company that

imports
low quality tools. In general, my experience with their products has not
been good.

Sort of verifies what I saw when I looked at the flashlights, too. They were
on sale, which is what attracted me to them, but many of them had been
poorly assembled, with cracked reflectors and LED's that were not focused
properly. It's as if the entire batch was defective, or nearly so. I
had managed to find one that wasn't bad, but the board apparently failed as
soon as I put it to work. The replacement doesn't show any signs of the
problems. They may be marketing low quality stuff, but they sure are
good about making the customer happy.

Harold

Speedfit technique Arthur UK diy 615 November 23rd 04 11:50 PM
Is TV Service the Blacksmith of the 21 Century Jim Electronics Repair 15 December 28th 03 06:49 PM
Maytag Neptune Washer lousy customer service for repair; I would think twice next time and buy from Sears wkearney99 Home Ownership 0 November 28th 03 09:01 PM
Gas boiler service review/advice David Hearn UK diy 1 November 18th 03 04:21 PM
Elec: Do you need to re-tighten Al service entrance cable? Mike O. Home Repair 6 September 8th 03 10:48 PM