Marty Escarcega

Default FS: 2000+ SF Home with 849 SF Shop, Mesa, AZ

My home is for sale. moving further East Mesa closer to work. Shop matches
the house and is a nice size. About 26' by 32' deep. I had both a
woodworking shop and metalworking shop in it. Nice Devilbiss 2 stage air
compressor goes with it as well as a nice home made dust collection system.
Large lot, nearly a half acre with flood irrigation. Interior of the home
has been remodeled. Much more information:
http://tinyurl.com/87n5n
Priced at current appraisal of $405K

Some pics of the shop can be seen on my web page:
http://members.cox.net/escarcega

Contact my agent for more information or further interest.
Glenn Loper, let him know Marty referred you.
http://www.glennloper.com
steamer

--Hey, when you get to where you're going get a shop that's
bigger than the house; you'll be happier! :-)

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Just another fart in
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : the Elevator of Life...
jim rozen

In article , Marty Escarcega says...

My home is for sale.

Ah, check - but is that hardinge horizontal still for sale??

Jim

please reply to:
GD

Thats easy just put the bed in the shop! problem solved!
Gary

steamer wrote:
--Hey, when you get to where you're going get a shop that's
bigger than the house; you'll be happier! :-)

Marty Escarcega

jim rozen wrote in
:

In article , Marty
Escarcega says...

My home is for sale.

Ah, check - but is that hardinge horizontal still for sale??

Jim

Nope, no interest so I am keeping it and fitting a brand new Bridgeport M
head to it.....
Marty

jim rozen

In article , Marty Escarcega says...

... but is that hardinge horizontal still for sale??

Nope, no interest so I am keeping it and fitting a brand new Bridgeport M
head to it.....

Oooh. Darn. I've been trying to find one just like that
(good condition, white dials) for quite some time now. Any
leads gratefully accepted.

Wait. Where did you get a brand new M head??

Jim

please reply to:
Marty Escarcega

jim rozen wrote in
:

In article , Marty
Escarcega says...

... but is that hardinge horizontal still for sale??

Nope, no interest so I am keeping it and fitting a brand new
Bridgeport M head to it.....

Oooh. Darn. I've been trying to find one just like that
(good condition, white dials) for quite some time now. Any
leads gratefully accepted.

Wait. Where did you get a brand new M head??

Jim

eBay, of all places, new old stock, with all the accessories, collets,
wrenches, guards, handwheel, quill lever etc...and its single phase!