paul

Default Caddigger saga

My caddigger web page is back online, check out
http://www.auroragrp.com/caddigger.html

Anyway, as is my habit, I underestimated both the caddigger project and
the scale of what I need to do. I ended up with a Case 580e and a
mostly completed caddigger kit and no time at all. Anyone interested
in a caddigger kit with all machining complete and just a little
welding and assembly to do? Drop me a note and put caddigger in the
subject line

Paul

paul

Did you click on the link or copy it? I read news with google and
clicking the link loads the page. I don't see any activity on my end
to indicate a problem, so the url probably got garbled.
Actually, it looks like a space snuck in there. Try this one:

http://www.auroragrp.com/caddigger.html

Wayne Cook

On 28 Jul 2005 17:39:41 -0700, "paul" wrote:

Did you click on the link or copy it? I read news with google and
clicking the link loads the page. I don't see any activity on my end
to indicate a problem, so the url probably got garbled.
Actually, it looks like a space snuck in there. Try this one:

http://www.auroragrp.com/caddigger.html

Mine can't find anything. It just comes up timed out.

Martin H. Eastburn

paul wrote:

Did you click on the link or copy it? I read news with google and
clicking the link loads the page. I don't see any activity on my end
to indicate a problem, so the url probably got garbled.
Actually, it looks like a space snuck in there. Try this one:

http://www.auroragrp.com/caddigger.html

"The connection refused by the auroragrp".
clicking on the line.
Martin

--
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Nick Müller

paul wrote:

http://www.auroragrp.com/caddigger.html

time out. Yesterday, today.

Nick
--
Motormodelle / Engine Models:
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de
Brian Lawson

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:55:02 +0200, (Nick Müller)

http://www.auroragrp.com/caddigger.html

time out. Yesterday, today.

Nick

Hey Paul,

Me too. I've tried everyone of the suggestions, and it still won't
load this morning. In the "bar"??? running horizontal form the "Start
button at the bottom of my screen, in one of the task areas it shows
along with the stylized Microsoft Interent Explorer

"e" Cannot find server - ....

and the whole page is:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site
might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to
adjust your browser settings.

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is
spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then
click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The
settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN)
administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can
set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically
discover network connection settings (if your network administrator
has enabled this setting).
Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu
and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength
security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security
settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet
Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check
settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

Take care Paul. Drop me a line anyway.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
Nick Müller

Nick Müller wrote:

time out. Yesterday, today.

ping auroragrp.com - timeout
ping www.auroragrp.com - timeout
whois auroragrp.com - works (well, you know what that means)
traceroute auroragrp.com timeout after the first hopp

Where's the plug, dammit! :-))

Nick
--
Motormodelle / Engine Models:
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de
Ellwe 2FB * VTM 87 * DLM-S3a * cubic
more to come ...
Larry Jaques

On 28 Jul 2005 17:39:41 -0700, the opaque "paul"
clearly wrote:

Did you click on the link or copy it? I read news with google and
clicking the link loads the page. I don't see any activity on my end
to indicate a problem, so the url probably got garbled.
Actually, it looks like a space snuck in there. Try this one:

http://www.auroragrp.com/caddigger.html

I tried with both Firefox and IE. Nogo with either link on either
browser, either yesterday or this morning.

Nogo without the www in there, either.
Nogo without the L in html, either.
Pings timed out for auroragrp.com every try, several times.
You have a problem, Paul. Check with your host.

--

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things
over and over and over again for the truth to sink in,

G.W. Bush
Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

William Gray

I did not get on the first of thei discussion regarding CadDigger, but there
is some information at:
http://www.metalwebnews.com/howto/ca...caddigger.html

Dont know if this will help or not. At least the page will open.

Bill

==========

"Jim Steeby" wrote in message
Can't seem to get the page to load....
Jim

"paul" wrote in message
oups.com...
My caddigger web page is back online, check out
http://www.auroragrp.com/caddigger.html

Anyway, as is my habit, I underestimated both the caddigger project and
the scale of what I need to do. I ended up with a Case 580e and a
mostly completed caddigger kit and no time at all. Anyone interested
in a caddigger kit with all machining complete and just a little
welding and assembly to do? Drop me a note and put caddigger in the
subject line

Paul

Jim Steeby

"William Gray" wrote in message
.. .
I did not get on the first of thei discussion regarding CadDigger, but
there is some information at:
http://www.metalwebnews.com/howto/ca...caddigger.html

Dont know if this will help or not. At least the page will open.

Bill

And I am happy to report that it has 345 hours on the meter and still going
strong. I probably use it once every 2 months or so.
Jim Steeby

paul

That system's firewalled and I don't see any access attempts in the
logs (either the firewall or the web server). This is pretty wierd.
I'll check into this and post back when it appears to be accessible.

Hey Brian, how's it goin,eh?

Paul

paul

Had a configuration problem in the router, it should work now.

http://www.auroragrp.com/caddigger.html

Paul

Martin H. Eastburn

paul wrote:

Had a configuration problem in the router, it should work now.

http://www.auroragrp.com/caddigger.html

Paul

Yes indeed.

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Larry Jaques

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 22:15:47 -0500, the opaque "Martin H. Eastburn"
clearly wrote:

paul wrote:

Had a configuration problem in the router, it should work now.

http://www.auroragrp.com/caddigger.html

Paul

Yes indeed.

Where ARE Paul and his caddigger parts, anyway? I hate reading
interesting deals and not finding an address anywhere in the text of
the ad, knowwhatImean,Vern?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Heart Attacks: God's revenge for eating his little animal friends
-- http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development --
Brian Lawson

Hey Larry,

You know, you are quite correct! And it is funny how I feel exactly
the same way when I don't now the guy, but how I don't even notice
when I already know those details. Anyway, I'm sure Paul will jump in
here too, but he is located 1/2 hour or so north of Detroit, Michigan.
I've bought stuff from him before, and he is a really straight
shooter.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

clearly wrote:

paul wrote:

Had a configuration problem in the router, it should work now.

http://www.auroragrp.com/caddigger.html

Paul

Yes indeed.

Where ARE Paul and his caddigger parts, anyway? I hate reading
interesting deals and not finding an address anywhere in the text of
the ad, knowwhatImean,Vern?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Heart Attacks: God's revenge for eating his little animal friends
-- http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development --

paul

Well, _I_ know where I'm at. Brian was a little optimistic on the time
though. These days Rochester is about 40 minutes north of downtown
Detroit.

I changed the web page to include that info. Thanks for pointing that
out.

Paul

Larry Jaques

On 2 Aug 2005 10:27:58 -0700, the opaque "paul"
clearly wrote:

Well, _I_ know where I'm at. Brian was a little optimistic on the time
though. These days Rochester is about 40 minutes north of downtown
Detroit.

That's considerably more than a "day trip" from Oregon and I don't
have enough crowbars to pry out my wallet/credit cards and cover your
asking price. Rats. $1,000/delivered and I'M ON IT! g

I changed the web page to include that info. Thanks for pointing that
out.

Jewelcome.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Heart Attacks: God's revenge for eating his little animal friends
-- http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development --
Jim Steeby

"paul" wrote in message
ps.com...
Had a configuration problem in the router, it should work now.

http://www.auroragrp.com/caddigger.html

Paul

Ok, got it now - nice writeup. Someone will get a very good deal when you
sell it.
Jim