Nick Müller

Default DIY injector type vacuum pump: Plan, photos and experiences

Hello,

some will remember the vacuum pump thread. Don Foreman was kind enough
to make a scetch of his HF injector.
I built mine with some changes, made a plan (PDF, metric), made some
photos and wrote down what you have to take care of if you want to build
your own.
Mine is pulling 0.89 bar (or 12.9 PSI; 26.3 in Hg) at 400m (1200 ft)
above sea level @ 100 PSI on the input side.

If you want, have a look he
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de/werkstatt/07_vacuum_pumpe/en_index.html

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or whatever, I'll be
glad to answer.

Note:
As always, it took longer to make the drawing and to cast all in HTML.
Well, it's worth the time considering the help I got here.

Nick
--
Motormodelle / Engine Models:
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de