lionslair at consolidated dot net

Default New tool discussion

Hope to start a thread on new tools to some of us -
Hope to have the subject altered to New tool discussion Tool name...

Good luck to us.

Martin
--
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

lionslair at consolidated dot net

My dad brought me an add he cut out of a magazine - doesn't show name...

The add was for the Twin Cutter - a 'skill saw' type saw that has two
counter rotational blades of carbide teeth.

The saw is said to "cut smoothly through almost anything."
"Wood. Drywall. Iron. Even Steel." { I tend to believe it if metal grade carbide
was used not wood grade carbide. } "No heat buildup" ...

Available at Sears and sears.com "search in Tools" - then search for : twin Cutter

Two will be shown - 5 and 6 1/2".

Anyone have one ? Anyone know about this ?

I tend to believe it will be good - a little like a hand tool or a hand grinder...

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Just Me

"lionslair at consolidated dot net" "lionslair at consolidated dot net"
wrote in message ...
My dad brought me an add he cut out of a magazine - doesn't show name...

The add was for the Twin Cutter - a 'skill saw' type saw that has two
counter rotational blades of carbide teeth.

The saw is said to "cut smoothly through almost anything."
"Wood. Drywall. Iron. Even Steel." { I tend to believe it if metal grade
carbide
was used not wood grade carbide. } "No heat buildup" ...

Available at Sears and sears.com "search in Tools" - then search for :
twin Cutter

Two will be shown - 5 and 6 1/2".

Anyone have one ? Anyone know about this ?

I tend to believe it will be good - a little like a hand tool or a hand
grinder...

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Newsgroups
=----

Martin, there was some discussion about it back in March

http://tinyurl.com/cn94c

Lane

wrote in message ...

[...]

Thanks Lane - looks like some like it. Never used Google for news before
and don't recall the topic here.

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Don Stauffer

lionslair at consolidated dot net wrote:
Hope to start a thread on new tools to some of us -
Hope to have the subject altered to New tool discussion Tool name...

Good luck to us.

Martin

You mean it would talk about working metal, and not politics? I think
it is a GREAT idea!

Robert Swinney

Hey! Get real! The counter-rotative bit didn't work on aircraft - damned
near killed Howard Hughes. So, how do you figure it could "fly" through
wood and metal?

Bob (detect slight grin) Swinney