Marty Escarcega

Default Giggles & Grins...Minichopper Project

This has been a fun project so far. Its what weve been acquiring parts for
over the last several months and for the last 3 or 4 weekends have been
working on. I'm pretty proud of the way the frame turned out. (Don't mind
the light surface rust on the tubing, I've had it for a year)

http://members.cox.net/escarcega-pho...er/minichopper
steamer

--Very kewl! Since I discovered these things (on an episode of
Monster Garage) I've had a yen to do likewise! Any tips you can pass along
would be appreciated. What variety of engine is that?

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Quando Omni
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Flunkus Moritati
Tim Williams

Cute...

Tim

--
In the immortal words of Ned Flanders: "No foot longs!"

"Marty Escarcega" wrote in message
This has been a fun project so far. Its what weve been acquiring parts for
over the last several months and for the last 3 or 4 weekends have been
working on. I'm pretty proud of the way the frame turned out. (Don't mind
the light surface rust on the tubing, I've had it for a year)

http://members.cox.net/escarcega-pho...er/minichopper

Ian Stirling

Marty Escarcega wrote:
This has been a fun project so far. Its what weve been acquiring parts for
over the last several months and for the last 3 or 4 weekends have been
working on. I'm pretty proud of the way the frame turned out. (Don't mind
the light surface rust on the tubing, I've had it for a year)

At first I thought the subject might refer to an effort such as the utterly
amazing
http://www.planetinternet.be/pixel/
Which is a helicopter that you could carry around (at least a thousand of them)

http://members.cox.net/escarcega-pho...er/minichopper

--
http://inquisitor.i.am/ | | Ian Stirling.
Acting is merely the art of stopping a large number of people from coughing
Brian Lawson

Hey Marty,

Nice job so far. Looks good even under the "load test" conditions!

Your kid is one lucky fella.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
..On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 03:41:42 GMT, Marty Escarcega