DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Giggles & Grins...Minichopper Project (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/11188-giggles-grins-minichopper-project.html)

Marty Escarcega August 20th 03 04:41 AM

Giggles & Grins...Minichopper Project

This has been a fun project so far. Its what weve been acquiring parts for
over the last several months and for the last 3 or 4 weekends have been
working on. I'm pretty proud of the way the frame turned out. (Don't mind
the light surface rust on the tubing, I've had it for a year)

http://members.cox.net/escarcega-pho...er/minichopper

steamer August 20th 03 06:17 PM

Giggles & Grins...Minichopper Project

--Very kewl! Since I discovered these things (on an episode of
Monster Garage) I've had a yen to do likewise! Any tips you can pass along
would be appreciated. What variety of engine is that?

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Quando Omni
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Flunkus Moritati

Tim Williams August 20th 03 08:47 PM

Giggles & Grins...Minichopper Project

Cute... :)

Tim

--
In the immortal words of Ned Flanders: "No foot longs!"

Ian Stirling August 20th 03 10:25 PM

Marty Escarcega wrote:
This has been a fun project so far. Its what weve been acquiring parts for
over the last several months and for the last 3 or 4 weekends have been
working on. I'm pretty proud of the way the frame turned out. (Don't mind
the light surface rust on the tubing, I've had it for a year)

At first I thought the subject might refer to an effort such as the utterly
amazing
http://www.planetinternet.be/pixel/
Which is a helicopter that you could carry around (at least a thousand of them)

http://members.cox.net/escarcega-pho...er/minichopper

--
http://inquisitor.i.am/ | | Ian Stirling.
Acting is merely the art of stopping a large number of people from coughing

Brian Lawson August 21st 03 01:30 AM

Giggles & Grins...Minichopper Project

Hey Marty,

Nice job so far. Looks good even under the "load test" conditions!

Your kid is one lucky fella.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
..On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 03:41:42 GMT, Marty Escarcega