Emmo

Default Little torch with hoses and regulators for sale

Before I put this on eBay, I thought I would see if anyone here might want
it. It has two tips and a double-ended tip, perfect condition, with the
hoses and regulators. $195, I'll pay shipping in the US and I'll take
Paypal. Email me off list if interested.

__
"All it took was all I had..."

John T

got pictures, brands?

Emmo

Sorry, the Smith Equipment Company makes a small welding torch that they
call the
"John T" wrote in message
got pictures, brands?

Emmo

Sorry, my cat walked on my keyboard and sent the message too soon.

As I was saying, the Smith Equipment company make a small jewelers' torch
that they call "The Little Torch" (tm) You can see all about it at
http://www.littletorch.com/

What I am selling is the $395 kit, but I don't have all five tips, just two
and the double ended one.

Thanx for asking!

"Emmo" wrote in message
Sorry, the Smith Equipment Company makes a small welding torch that they
call the
"John T" wrote in message
got pictures, brands?

Emmo

Thank you for your comment. It actually only comes with 5 tips, as seen
he

"23-1003 Kit with regulator for "MC" tank small acetylene (10 Cu. Ft.
cylinder). Includes 11-1101C torch, tips #2-6, H1944-200 fuel regulator,
H1940-540 oxygen regulator, check valves, 8' covered hoses and instruction
manual."

My offer includes only two of those tips, plus an additional special purpose
double ended tip. My offer is also missing the instruction manual.

The kit #23-1003 sells for $318, $418, and $431 at the first three sites
that have prices from my quick Google search. Perhaps you were looking at a
different configuration, without the regulators...

I used this torch to braze stainless rod to make tracks for a rolling ball
machine, but I have since acquired a TIG welder. Many people find this
small torch very useful for delicate work...

"Emmo" wrote in message
Before I put this on eBay, I thought I would see if anyone here might
want
it. It has two tips and a double-ended tip, perfect condition, with the
hoses and regulators. $195, I'll pay shipping in the US and I'll take
Paypal. Email me off list if interested.

__
"All it took was all I had..."

Don Foreman

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 20:30:36 GMT, "Emmo" wrote:

[...]

The various tips are available separately from about any Smith dealer.
I think they're about $24 list.

It is indeed a very useful little torch for small work. I use mine
quite often.