Default Restoration Hardware

Hi There,

Please let us know if anyone would be interested in Antique
Reproduction Hardware - Door knobs, Back plates, push plates, hinges,
hooks, knockers, pocket door pulls, rosettes, escutcheons, rim locks
etc. For your information, we are into regular manufacturing of
Victorian, Art deco, Eastlake, Mission & other period designs & style.
If interested, we can send you few samples for your consideration.

In case you need further information, please feel free to ask, we will
be happy to serve you. You may please email
.

Thanks
Deepak Agarwal

SteveB

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi There,

Please let us know if anyone would be interested in Antique
Reproduction Hardware - Door knobs, Back plates, push plates, hinges,
hooks, knockers, pocket door pulls, rosettes, escutcheons, rim locks
etc. For your information, we are into regular manufacturing of
Victorian, Art deco, Eastlake, Mission & other period designs & style.
If interested, we can send you few samples for your consideration.

In case you need further information, please feel free to ask, we will
be happy to serve you. You may please email
.

Thanks
Deepak Agarwal

I personally black list anyone who comes into a conversation, blurts out
their agenda, then leaves. That refers to personal conversations, and
conversations here.

You have cost yourself more customers than you could ever have gained by
such a practice.

STeve

Dave Hinz

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:39:12 -0400, Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Hey guys, didja miss the part about "samples"?

Hm, actually I did.

You might be able to "schnorr" something useful from them for the price
of a couple of e-mails. G

Anyone want a dozen or two email addresses each? I've got more than a
few domains we could work from. Clean the guy out, he goes broke, sells
his computer, and, _poof_, one less spammer.

Hardware Label bubbalouie Woodworking 25 December 5th 04 06:48 PM
Restoration Hardware Brand Paint? Jack Sandweiss Home Repair 4 November 16th 04 02:19 PM
A pat on th e back for WoodWorkers Hardware and UPS Leon Woodworking 0 October 28th 04 08:30 PM
Furniture from Restoration Hardware kristen Home Ownership 3 August 5th 03 12:05 AM