"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
. ..

"SteveB" wrote in message
news:nXYte.2735$Lr4.374@fed1read03...
check

Cash only!

I agree.

Harold

My messages are showing up in the newsgroup, but not on my screen. I've
been through the Options tab, and can't seem to get them back where they are
visible on my screen.

Any help will be appreciated.

Steve

Nick Müller

SteveB wrote:

where they are visible on my screen.

Maybe on the backside?

Nick
--
Motormodelle / Engine Models
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de

David Courtney

Are you sure you didn't accidentally add your own address to your
"Blocked Senders" list?
Go into "Tools" and click on "Message Rules" and then "Blocked Senders
List" and make sure you aren't on it!
Otherwise, are you sure you're downloading enough headers? I have mine
set to download only 75 headers when I check the NG's... so sometimes I miss
posts if there are more than 75 since I last checked in.
David

"SteveB" wrote in message
check

Cash only!

I agree.

Harold

My messages are showing up in the newsgroup, but not on my screen. I've
been through the Options tab, and can't seem to get them back where they
are visible on my screen.

Any help will be appreciated.

Steve

Tom Miller

check ! one ! Two!

Harold and Susan Vordos

"SteveB" wrote in message
check

Cash only!

I agree.

Harold

My messages are showing up in the newsgroup, but not on my screen. I've
been through the Options tab, and can't seem to get them back where they

are
visible on my screen.

Any help will be appreciated.

Steve

Frankly, that sounds like you have a problem with your ISP, but then I'm not
very computer literate, so I'm probably wrong. Still, it might not hurt to
talk to them.

I was having all kinds of problems some time ago, blaming my ISP, then one
night RCM suddenly disappeared from my screen completely. I talked to the
ISP help people, who told me that they still had it at their end. I deleted
anything pertaining to RCM, then started from scratch. Since then, it's
worked flawlessly. I gather that somehow something had gotten corrupted and
was giving me fits. Could be you're having a similar problem. Dunno.
At any rate, good luck getting it up and running properly, regardless of the
reason.

Harold

What does Commisioning an oil fired boiler involve. Lawrence UK diy 5 November 1st 15 11:57 AM
How do I check for damp? Purple UK diy 5 February 20th 05 08:30 PM
Check these out great prices and info. Shabtai Evan Metalworking 0 February 20th 05 12:34 AM
single check valve pressure drop Matthew Barnard UK diy 1 July 24th 03 08:00 PM
This can make you some extra cash, check it out. Nick Burns Woodworking 1 July 15th 03 03:55 AM