Karl Vorwerk

Default OT Marine motorcycle

http://www.f1engineering.com/diesel%20bike%20specs.html

diesel motorcycle

Joe AutoDrill

Built on the KLR650 frame. One cool little bike in it's gasoline version
which can barely do 90 MPH IMHO. The KLR250 is an even more fun bike!
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

Gunner

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:06:48 GMT, "Karl Vorwerk"
wrote:

http://www.f1engineering.com/diesel%20bike%20specs.html

diesel motorcycle

http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_bikes.html
http://www.royalenfield.com/

Distributors - USA
Classic Motorworks
1220B 4th St. NW
Faribault, MN 55021
USA Telephone: 1 - 800 201 7472 (toll free in North America)
Fax: 1 -507 333 0782
Email:
Website:
www.enfieldmotorcycles.com
Contact Person:
Mr. Kevin Mahoney

Hummmm anyone coming west from Michigan to California? Id love to
have someone bring my old Royal Enfield from my dads house in Grayling
out to me. It would be worth a good trade on machine tools.......

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Steve Peterson

wrote:
http://www.f1engineering.com/diesel%20bike%20specs.html

diesel motorcycle

Looks highly impressive. After havng bought my onan diesel generator,
I have become a huge fan of diesel engines.

I just picked up a super clean 78 240D Mercedes from my old boss. Although
this diesel is lacking in power (about 65 hp) I too am a big fan of diesels.
I am waiting till I go past a station that sells biodiesel to see how it
performs burning soybeans.
Steve

Larry Jaques

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:06:48 GMT, the opaque "Karl Vorwerk"
spake:

http://www.f1engineering.com/diesel%20bike%20specs.html

diesel motorcycle

No, THIS is a diesel scoot:
http://www.bikemenu.com/Jesse%20James%20Peterbilt%20Discovery%20Channel%20 Monster%20Garage.html

P.S: I'd really like one of those diesel bikes, though.

Crapsman tools are their own punishment
http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design

PR

wrote:
http://www.f1engineering.com/diesel%20bike%20specs.html
diesel motorcycle

Looks highly impressive. After havng bought my onan diesel generator,
I have become a huge fan of diesel engines.

I just picked up a super clean 78 240D Mercedes from my old boss. Although
this diesel is lacking in power (about 65 hp) I too am a big fan of diesels.
I am waiting till I go past a station that sells biodiesel to see how it
performs burning soybeans.
Steve

Put some vegetable oil in the tank and find out.

Karl Vorwerk

Saw the Royal Enfield but didn't realize they were sold in the US.
Thanks
Karl

wrote:

[...]

Ride-on toys kill motorcycle battery - why? Desert Tripper Electronics Repair 12 June 19th 05 06:49 PM
Marine Ply from Wickes RichardS UK diy 3 May 20th 05 11:38 PM
Stripping marine varnish A. Brown Home Repair 8 April 26th 05 04:44 PM
Marine plywood question J & K Tomalonis Woodworking 6 February 11th 05 07:00 PM
Motorcycle spoke rolling machine? Rob Hart Metalworking 13 December 1st 04 12:16 AM