Zipper

Default Bending Pipe 360

I googled this but didn't find the information that I was looking for, and
my question is this, could I use something like this
(http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=35336) to
bend 1 1/2" - 2" pipe in to a full circle (about 3 feet internal diameter of
the circle)? From looking at it, I wouldn't think I would be able to since
it would hit at the bottom of the device once you get it around all the way,
but figured I would at least check. Thanks

-Nebruin

RoyJ

large diameter 360 degree bends are normally done in a roll bender
machines like this:
http://www.vansantent.com/roll_benders.htm
In a high volume production mode you make a spiral, then cut them into
rings and flatten into a full ring.