william_b_noble

Default seeking BXA tool holders (trade for AXA?)

I've decided that I'd rather use a BXA sized tool post rather than AXA on my
lathe (13 inch logan/powermatic) - so I've ordered an Aloris BXA tool post
from e-bay. Currently I have a real Aloris AXA post and a pile of holders,
which of course I won't need once I switch over - so, I'm looking for a
replacement "pile" of BXA sized holders, and like most folks who do this as
a hobby, I'm bottom skimming and cheap as well. If you have anything,
please let me know (off list may be better, see instructions below). I also
have a goodly pile of DC motor controllers (Minarik) that would be trade
fodder, and some nice gas regulators, etc.

--
Bill

to Email me, repair this address and use it:
william_ b_ noble at msn dot com

also check out http://www.wbnoble.com

PrecisionMachinisT

"william_b_noble" wrote in message
news:1117902666.9ab537c9c4b04b8b2c38e0792f25d9e6@t eranews...
I've decided that I'd rather use a BXA sized tool post rather than AXA on

my
lathe (13 inch logan/powermatic) - so I've ordered an Aloris BXA tool post
from e-bay. Currently I have a real Aloris AXA post and a pile of

holders,
which of course I won't need once I switch over - so, I'm looking for a
replacement "pile" of BXA sized holders, and like most folks who do this

as
a hobby, I'm bottom skimming and cheap as well. If you have anything,
please let me know (off list may be better, see instructions below). I

also
have a goodly pile of DC motor controllers (Minarik) that would be trade
fodder, and some nice gas regulators, etc.

Bill,

I still have a quite a few of the bxa-2 style holders left--very nice tools,
we made in our shop and sold several hundred of themacross ebay a few years
back and nary a complaint......( alas, the $14.00 chinese imports kinda put
an end to that endeavor as to profitability )

I might be interested in trading a bunch for motor some motor
controller-type hardware....

Email me if your interested, my addy here is good.

--

SVL

william_b_noble

aaarrrrggghhhh I should have posted the need here first. Oh well - as soon
as the BXA tool post shows up, I'll offer the AXA post - and I'll try to get
a photo of the holders I have and put it on the web somewhere tomorrow.

bill
"Eddie" wrote in message
link.net...
I'm going to join in.
I have three Aloris CA tool posts and about 25 holders.
I also have an Aloris BXA post.
I was thinking about ebay but I too need an AXA post and toolholders.

Thank You,
Ed

"Ned Simmons" wrote in message
In article 1117902666.9ab537c9c4b04b8b2c38e0792f25d9e6
@teranews, says...
I've decided that I'd rather use a BXA sized tool post rather than AXA

on my
lathe (13 inch logan/powermatic) - so I've ordered an Aloris BXA tool

post
from e-bay. Currently I have a real Aloris AXA post and a pile of

holders,
which of course I won't need once I switch over - so, I'm looking for a
replacement "pile" of BXA sized holders,

If it's not too late to cancel the order for the tool post,
I have an extra Aloris BXA I'd be willing to trade for AXA
stuff. Soory , no BXA holders to spare.

Ned Simmons