Ned Simmons

In article 1117902666.9ab537c9c4b04b8b2c38e0792f25d9e6
@teranews, says...
I've decided that I'd rather use a BXA sized tool post rather than AXA on my
lathe (13 inch logan/powermatic) - so I've ordered an Aloris BXA tool post
from e-bay. Currently I have a real Aloris AXA post and a pile of holders,
which of course I won't need once I switch over - so, I'm looking for a
replacement "pile" of BXA sized holders,

If it's not too late to cancel the order for the tool post,
I have an extra Aloris BXA I'd be willing to trade for AXA
stuff. Soory , no BXA holders to spare.

Ned Simmons