Dale Hallmark

Default Anyone want to see thismetal pour (612kb file)

http://austriancoins.com/Auction/pour.gif

Animated gif file!

Dale

lionslair at consolidated dot net

Dale Hallmark wrote:

http://austriancoins.com/Auction/pour.gif

Animated gif file!

Dale

Not bad - Shows the nice thing of having a partner and a two handle pour rod.
Coins - I saw an add of silver coins laugh of a price.

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Larry Jaques

On Sun, 29 May 2005 21:51:22 -0500, the inscrutable "Dale Hallmark"
spake:

http://austriancoins.com/Auction/pour.gif

Animated gif file!

So what do the -coins- look like now?

P.S: Try some ammonia on that spilled blue paint on your walk, Dale.
It'll take it right off.

--
If you turn the United States on its side,
everything loose will fall to California.
Dale Hallmark

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 29 May 2005 21:51:22 -0500, the inscrutable "Dale Hallmark"
spake:

http://austriancoins.com/Auction/pour.gif

Animated gif file!

So what do the -coins- look like now?

I didn't use any coins. Aluminun door, body from an
auto air conditioner compressor, Heads and pistons from an old air compressor,
etc.

Might do a silver pour in the future.

P.S: Try some ammonia on that spilled blue paint on your walk, Dale.
It'll take it right off.

My wife did that :-) I will try your suggestion!

Dale

Larry Jaques

On Mon, 30 May 2005 09:37:40 -0500, the inscrutable "Dale Hallmark"
dalehall(at)cableone.net spake:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

http://austriancoins.com/Auction/pour.gif

So what do the -coins- look like now?

I didn't use any coins. Aluminun door, body from an

Sorry, I interpreted the URL. So what -did- you cast?

P.S: Try some ammonia on that spilled blue paint on your walk, Dale.
It'll take it right off.

My wife did that :-) I will try your suggestion!

Ammonia takes off latex paint in a hurry. It's great.

California's 4 Seasons: Fire, Flood, Drought, & Earthquake
--------------------------------------
http://www.diversify.com NoteSHADES(tm) glare guards

Dale Hallmark

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 30 May 2005 09:37:40 -0500, the inscrutable "Dale Hallmark"
dalehall(at)cableone.net spake:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

http://austriancoins.com/Auction/pour.gif

So what do the -coins- look like now?

I didn't use any coins. Aluminun door, body from an

Sorry, I interpreted the URL. So what -did- you cast?

The begining part of the url is my main website, That file
is just stuck in a folder because I needed a space to temp host it.
I just did ingots this time, I am making a plaque for our 50th anniversary
at work. (or attempting to)

P.S: Try some ammonia on that spilled blue paint on your walk, Dale.
It'll take it right off.

My wife did that :-) I will try your suggestion!

Ammonia takes off latex paint in a hurry. It's great.

I thought I might have to rent a sandblaster.
This sounds like a more elegant solution :-)

Dale

Larry Jaques

On Tue, 31 May 2005 08:26:59 -0500, the inscrutable "Dale Hallmark"
dalehall(at)cableone.net spake:

So what do the -coins- look like now?

I didn't use any coins. Aluminun door, body from an

Sorry, I interpreted the URL. So what -did- you cast?

The begining part of the url is my main website, That file
is just stuck in a folder because I needed a space to temp host it.
I just did ingots this time, I am making a plaque for our 50th anniversary
at work. (or attempting to)

Ah, OK.

P.S: Try some ammonia on that spilled blue paint on your walk, Dale.
It'll take it right off.

My wife did that :-) I will try your suggestion!

Ammonia takes off latex paint in a hurry. It's great.

I thought I might have to rent a sandblaster.
This sounds like a more elegant solution :-)

And it's water-rinse clean-up!