Dale Hallmark

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 30 May 2005 09:37:40 -0500, the inscrutable "Dale Hallmark"
dalehall(at)cableone.net spake:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

http://austriancoins.com/Auction/pour.gif

So what do the -coins- look like now?

I didn't use any coins. Aluminun door, body from an

Sorry, I interpreted the URL. So what -did- you cast?

The begining part of the url is my main website, That file
is just stuck in a folder because I needed a space to temp host it.
I just did ingots this time, I am making a plaque for our 50th anniversary
at work. (or attempting to)

P.S: Try some ammonia on that spilled blue paint on your walk, Dale.
It'll take it right off.

My wife did that :-) I will try your suggestion!

Ammonia takes off latex paint in a hurry. It's great.

I thought I might have to rent a sandblaster.
This sounds like a more elegant solution :-)

Dale