Rex B

Default FS Machine tools in N Texas

I bought a lathe Sunday from an individual in Irving TX. He was
liquidating a home business for another person. Had a garage full of
machine tools, knee-deep in chips. Price is right, and negotiable.

2 - EDM machines, with power supplies in big cabinets, approx 36" wide X
60" tall
2 - Optical comparators.
1 - P & W Super Micrometer.
1 - bandsaw blade welder, probably would need some repair.
several punch presses
1 - box full of milling cutters
1 - large heat-treat furnace
1 - small heat-treat furnace
1 - Rockwell hardness tester
1 - 3-phase converter (rotary)
Miscellaneous arbor presses and stuff I didn't recognize, and they
didn't know what they were.

They would probably entertain an offer for the lot. They need it out of
the garage so they can sell the house.

David Jennings 903-962-0166
If that doesn't work I have a couple of other numbers at home
--
- -
Rex Burkheimer

Rex B

Tipping hat
Glad to be of service, John

- -
Rex Burkheimer
WM Automotive
Fort Worth TX

John wrote:
[...]

Rex B

John
Not sure if your Reply-To email address here is valid, but I sent
an email to it.
- -
Rex Burkheimer
WM Automotive