Grant Erwin

Default Model Engineer Workshop mags, anyone?

In the general belt-tightening going on over here, I'm considering stopping
my subscription to MEW ("Model Engineers Workshop") which is a British mag
distributed in this country by Wise Owl Publications out of Lakewood, CA.
I'm looking for someone who would be interested in buying my entire
previous (incomplete) collection, issues 46-105 inclusive, and if such a
person were to subscribe now they could pick up future issues seamlessly,
and if one or even two were missed I could send them issues 106 and/or 107
as they arrive, as I've paid for those already.

This magazine is generally along the lines of the two from Village Press, but
generally slightly more from an amateur's perspective. Like most metalworking
magazines, I find I appreciate them more over time. I recently wished I had
volume 41 to go back and dig out the article on bandsaw blade welding, for
example. Anyway, I'll be looking for something very like face value (which is
what I see most metalworking magazine collections go for) and if anyone's
interested please either contact me at or
see http://www.tinyisland.com/email.html -- do NOT waste your time trying to
get a usable address out of my 'reply-to' NG address as it is entirely phony.

Grant Erwin
Kirkland, Washington